May 25, 2020 -- Lifelong questions that only three months of pandemic could answer:
1. Showers? Every other day is fine.
2. iPads? No better crunch-time babysitter.
3. Take-out food? Like nectar from the gods.
4. Self-haircuts? If nobody’s there to critique it, did it ever happen?
5. Clothes? Like starting pitchers, your best 4 or 5 rise up. The rest stay in the bullpen.
6. Income? Comes in handy, don’t it.
7. Masks as a social norm? “Finally!” – bank robbers.
8. Healthcare professionals? On behalf of the entire planet... Thank you.
Got additional questions that the pandemic has answered for you? Tweet us @DirtyMoMedia using hashtag #TheEi8ht.
-- Dirty Mo --